Basic Information about the Common Grinding Mill
21 October, 2012 at 1:02 am in Business
Generally speaking, particle size of the grinding material of the grinding machine is relatively small. Its particle size of the final product can reach 0.074mm or much finer. It finishes the grinding process depending on the impacting force and grinding exfoliation among the grinding medium. According to the particle size of the final products, the grinding machine can be divided into the coarse grinding mill, fine grinding mill and super fine grinding mill. And according to the purpose and the characteristic, the grinding machine can be divided into the following types.
1. The ball mill. Its cylinder is cylindrical type or cone type, using the metal ball as the grinding medium. According to the discharging way, the ball mill can be divided into overflow type and the trellis type. Usually, the ball mill is widely used for fine grinding a variety of ores in concentrators.
(2) The Rod mill. Its cylinder is in barreled type, using the metal rod as the grinding medium. Due to the function of selective grinding, its final products are usually uniform, so it is widely used in the re-election plants.
(3) The pebble mill. The pebble mill is a kind of grinding machine without steel medium. It grinds the ore relying on the gravel or hard rock with different sizes.
(4) The autogenous mill. It grinds the ores relying on the own mutual impact and grinding of the ore in the chamber. The ore is not only the grinding material, but also the grinding medium. In order to improve the self-grinding effect, sometimes, add a small amount (2% to 8%) of the steel ball into the cylinder body, known as the semi-autogenous grinding. The reduction ratio of the autogenous mill is bigger than other grinding machines, simplifying the crushing process greatly.
(5) The ultrafine grinding mill. At present, the type of equipment is mainly used for the deep processing of non-metallic minerals, which mainly has the mechanical type and airflow type.
Gyratory Cone Crusher : http://www.crusher-export.com/cone-breaker.html
Rotary Drum Dryer : http://www.hxjqcrusher.com/crusher/cement-dryer.html