web analytics

Welcome, Guest. Login / register for a free account  

Hongxing crusher is the most suitable for mineral processing

5 December, 2012 at 5:21 am in Buy & Sell

No Image Available

Contact Details


Location : ??

Send Inquiry

Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd mainly manufactures large and medium type of crushers, sand manufacturing machines, mills, etc. together with research and development, production, marketing as a whole corporate enterprise. The company pays more attention on international technology communication and cooperation, with the advanced technology and craft importing from U.S., Germany, Australia, etc. owning more than 100 set of production equipment, building the production line in the world and the first-rate modern detection base. Besides, our company thinks highly of the development of new product and techniques. The production has passed the ISO 9001:2000 international quality system authentication and the C.E and the dinas facility is the recommend products in China. Its main parts and wear and tear adopt the superior high-abrasive material and advanced processing technique, which is famous in and aboard. The Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery makes the new and old customer have faith on its products.

Ore material crushing is widely used in metallurgy, mining, building material, chemical industry, electric power, etc. And every year there is plenty of material and recycling waste which needs crushing and smashing. In the ore separating industry, it is important of the crushing of material. What’s more, the cost of dressing plant and crushing will occupy more than 40% of the whole ore selecting industry while the other occupies about 60%. In the cement industry, the comminuting fee takes up 30% of the cost of production; the power consumption of crushing machine occupies 10% of the total power consumption, while the triturating fee occupies 60% power consumption.

After the crushing of material, it is larger than its surface area so as to enhance the effect of physic function and the speed of chemical reaction. For example, in several different kinds of material’s mixing, the more fineness it is crushing, the higher uniformity it is of the mixed material. Basically, the firing of clinker is a solid-phase reaction, with the reaction speed related with the fineness of the material comminuting. The more fineness of the material it is, the quicker it is of reaction, while it saves more quantity of heat in calcinations. It is reported that about 15% power consumption is used in crushing in the world, of which 85% is used for triturating and increases year by year. So material crushing industry is very important, especially more important of choosing a better equipment of crushing. For ore crushing, all can be crushing, just select Hongxing Machinery facility, which can totally meet the requirement of all kinds of crushing problem.

Our company has been adhering to the concept of 'people-oriented, customer supremacy, development and innovation'. We are able to provide our customers not only the highest quality products such as cone crusher and professional and excellent vibrating screen with the best quality at the most favorable price, but also the most reasonable suggestion of equipments, optimum process configuration, and a full range of technical support. In pursuit of bringing customers the most benefits with minimal investment, we have been trying our best to help customers in any case!

Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd is a large-sized crusher mobile, mobile crusher manufacturer, and the mining equipment we researched and developed with great concentration plays an active role in the mining and ore beneficiation industry and is one of the indispensable mining crushing equipment in the mining industry.

Email This Post Print This Post

About Us

Global Freead is the no.1 advertising portal available online to easily reach worldwide customers. It is a free classified website with a wide range of visitors in internet. A Site To Post Free Buy Sell Global Classified Ads Online. Search Classified Ads For Jobs, Find Real Estate Properties On Sale and much more.