How to Install Dry Magnetic Separator Correctly
1 April, 2013 at 5:47 am in Buy & Sell
How to install dry magnetic separator correctly? This is a question for many magnetic separator users. Here, Hongxing Machinery concluded the following mehods for your reference:
1. Good and enough preparation work for equipments acceptance before installation.
2. Turn cage type separator: Gap between the turn cage and the upper and lower system must be adjusted accurately.
3. Drum magnetic separator installation: There are two types?monocular and binocular. Installation accuracy requirments are: the extreme deviation of the equipment's central line should be ±3mm; and the extreme deviation of the elevation should be ±5mm.
4. Ring type magnetic separator installation:
Its erection sequence should be: floor beam - pole head - vertical and rotary - top rail - drive.
5. Test run after installation:
Try leakage inspection to the cell body. Add cooling water into ring type separator for an hour spinning, and then connect excitation power supply. Adjust the electric current to the rating value step by step.
Magnetic Separator is a device that is primarily used to eliminate tramp iron from ores and for removing contaminating materials that can damage equipment. The range of Magnetic Separators consists of Suspension Magnets, Plate Magnets, Hump Magnets, Magnetic Drum Separators, Magnetic Pulleys and Magnetic Grids. In concentration processes, the Magnetic Separator is commonly used to sort various types of metals. Similarly, in case of weak magnetic minerals such as hematite, limonite and garnet, they can be separated from the non- magnetic substances, by the use of high-intensity separators. Slurry enters chute through ore tank firstly, and then separating zone by waterpower. Mineral with strong magnetism is absorbed on the barrel surface, sent to concentrate discharging zone and discharged into concentrate box by water effect. Gangue and ore with weak magnetism are discharged into a pipe in opposite direction of barrel. Every item must pass our strict quality checks prior to shipment. Aftersales service staff are ready to help customers solve technical problems. And we also provide engineers to train your employees, if needed.