Introduction to the work procedure of sand production line
2 March, 2013 at 12:33 am in Business
This stone production line is suitable for artificial gravel making or processing hard limestone, granite, basalt, cobble and other aggregates. It is applicable to hydroelectric, building materials, and city construction. Apply to produce and process the road surface material, special railway sandstone aggregate, sandstone material of the hydro electrical station, gravel material using of the harbor as well as airport pavement
The stone production line produced by our company can provide you with all-around technical support. The whole line consists of vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher, vibrating screen and belt conveyor. According to specific requirements, we can combine different models together to meet various needs.stone flour mill: http://www.crusher-machine.com/n223.html
Then let our expert has an detailed introduction for the working process
1. Big rocks are transported to the working site of stone production plant from quarry.
2. The rocks are transferred to primary crusher by vibrating feeder. Once there is a hopper prior to the vibrating feeder, the rocks are stored in the hopper firstly.
3. The crushed materials are transferred to Impact Crusher by Belt Conveyor for secondary crushing.
4. The materials are transferred to the vibrating screen, and screened into different sizes.
5. Those aggregate with suitable size will be transferred to the final product pile; while those with unsuitable size will be transferred to the Impact Crusher for re-crushing.