Maryland Home Inspections
1 September, 2011 at 4:04 am in Services
Phone Number : 301-580-6844
Location : Maryland
Website : http://www.adpinspections.comSend Inquiry
VIDEO - What Matters in a Home Inspection
Home Inspections provide a concise report on the condition of the home with respect to structural soundness, systems operations, and safety. We offer a FREE Limited Warranty and Homeowners Handbook with every Home Inspection and include digital pictures with each report. Click on the Links below to learn more about this great FREE offer!
Options for Buyer & Sellers
Warranty Details for Realtors
Warranty Program Information for Realtors
As of January 1, 2008 all Maryland Home Inspectors must be licensed through Maryland Department of Labor & Licensing. Is your Home Inspector licensed?
Verify them throuh this link: License Verification
A.D.P. Inspections, Inc. License Verification
What is done during a Home Inspection?
An average inspection can take up to four hour depending on the size of the home. This amount of time is necessary to provide a thorough and accurate inspection. The inspector will examine the exterior and interior of the home, structural and mechanical components, and provide a written report.
Please complete the Request Inspection page if you are interested in scheduling an inspection or Contact Us with any questions.
Why do I need a Home Inspection as a Buyer?
A home is arguably the largest single purchase in your lifetime, and an investment in your future. Home inspections provide you with knowledge on the condition of the home and its systems, and ensures that your investment is an educated one.
When should Home Inspections be performed?
- PRE-SETTLEMENT: The traditional approach to inspections for Buyers
- PRE CLOSE-IN OF WALLS and/or PRE-SETTLEMENT NEW CONSTRUCTION: Just because a home is new doesn't mean the absence of problems, and inspection by a third party that has no interest in protecting the building will provide that extra peace of mind for Buyers
- PRE-LISTING: Know what issues may arise from a pre-settlement inspections, and provide your potential buyers up front peace of mind. A great add on incentive for Sellers
- WARRANTY EXPIRATION: If you have been in your home for almost a year, chances are your traditional Home Warranty is expiring soon. Get a Home Inspection before that expiration date to ensure that you can make an informed decision to extend your coverage.
- PROPERTY MANAGERS: This inspection will provide valuable information on the condition of the structural and mechanical systems before and/or after tenant occupancy of your property. Upon completion of the inspections, you can ensure that any items of concern are addressed, and your property is ready for occupancy.