Methods to convert DVD to Apple TV3?
4 December, 2012 at 2:05 am in Computer
The Apple TV 3 has been launched simultaneously with the new ipad. As you know, Apple TV is always a popular media receiver which enables you to take pleasure in an assortment of no cost and premium media content. And it will be absolutely remarkable to watch your collected DVD videos on this product with full HD 1080p support. But, Apple TV is broadly known not able to help DVD playing. Consequently, you want to rip the DVD films to Apple TV3 supported formats if you want to watch the DVD movies in your Apple TV.
Before we get started to rip the DVD, we will need ensure which video formats Apple TV can support.
Apple TV 3 Supported Video clip Format
H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High or Main Profile level 4.0 or lower, Baseline profile level 3.0 or lower with AAC-LC audio as much as 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
MPEG-4 video clip as much as 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) as much as 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
Guidebook: the way to rip DVD to Apple TV 3?
1. Get a DVD to Apple TV ripper (Mac version) and set up it.
2. Insert the DVD disc to your Mac pc, begin the DVD to Apple TV ripper, after which click Add button to load the DVD motion pictures. That you're able to double click the loaded video file for previewing.
3. Click the clickable icon just before 3D button to enter to the next panel, through which many different formats and products are offered for choosing. Simply click Common Video and select MP4, M4V or MOV as the output format. Or decide upon Apple TV in Apple column.
4. You may also simply click plus icon to set additional audio and also video parameters including audio and video codec, audio and video quality, video size, and so forth.
5. Finally, get back to home panel and then click the Convert button for finalizing the conversion.
Article Resource: http://vigoss.podomatic.com/entry/2012-11-14T18_32_39-08_00