Operation and Maintenance of the Stirring Tank
1 November, 2012 at 7:07 am in Business
Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional stirring tank and aggregate mixer manufacturer and supplier in China with decades of manufacturing experience and advanced manufacturing technology. Now Hongxing experts will introduce the stirring tank in detail for you.
The stirring tank is indispensable equipment in the flotation separating process. According to different uses, it can be divided into the slurry stirring tank, stirred tank, lifting stirring tank, and medicine stirring tank.
2. Structure of the stirring tank
The stirring tank is mainly composed of the following parts.
1) The mixing tank, it is a container which is used to hold the stirring slurry.
2) The spindle components, it is a rotating vertical axis with the stirrer (stirring round).
3) The motor and the transmission device, its transmission way has belt transmission and gearbox transmission.
4) The auxiliary components, such as support beam, feeding pipe, discharging pipe, loop tube, the baffle on the slurry wall, and so on.
3. Operation and maintenance of the stirring tank
1) For the no-load test, it is necessary to inject water to the tank about the two-thirds of the high before starting the motor; for the load operation, the load current should not exceed 85% of the motor rated current.
2) It is necessary to inject the oil to the upper and lower bearing with oil cup or oil gun per three months.
3) It is necessary to slightly adjust the bolt on the upper cover of the bearing, keeping that the bearing clearance will not be too large per half year.
4) Pay attention to check whether there are loose bolts, whether the bearings are damage. If there is any, tighten the bolt and replace the bearings in time.
5) It is strictly forbidden for the empty running of the stirring tank.
If you are interested in the stirring tank or want to get more information about the stirring tank. Please contact Hongxing Company or visit Hongxing Company directly.
high efficiency concentrator : http://www.ore-mills.com/pulp-thickner.html
calcining kiln : http://www.ore-machine.com/ore/69.htm