Ore crushing will directly affect the stone production quota
10 December, 2012 at 7:55 am in Computer
Location : Ore crushing will directly affect the stone production quotaSend Inquiry
In the mining equipment processing, the ore crushing which is regarded as the basic link will directly affect the stone production quota.
According to the types of crushing function, there are two categories: crushing machine and grinding machine. Crushing machine generally crushes bigger material and the product grain is coarse over than 8mm. The certain gap between crusher parts is the structure feature and the parts don't touch respectively. Crusher can be divided into coarse crusher, middle crusher, and fine crusher. Generally speaking that grinding machine deals with fine material with the product grain in 0.74mm or even finer grain. The crusher parts contact each other and the medium is steel ball, steel rod, gravel or ore block. Sometimes, there are some machines that can be used as crushing equipment and also grinding machine, such as autogenous grinding mill. This grinding mill can deal with the ore grain in 350-400mm, and the product grain can achieve -200mesh.
According to the crushing types and mechanical structure features, there are mainly six kinds of mining crushing equipment.
1. Jaw crusher. The crushing effect is achieved by the periodic pressure on fixed jaw plate from movable jaw plate, and with this pressure the ore block is crushed.
2. Cone crusher. The ore block is between the two cones inside and outside. The outside cone fixes and the inside cone does eccentric swing. Under the functions of two cones, the ore block will be crushed or broken.
3. Roll crusher. The ore block is between the two counter rotating round roll cracks and is affected by the continuous crushing effect. Sometimes, the ore block will be affected by grinding exfoliation, tooth roll surface and splitting broken effect.
4. Impact crusher. The ore block is crushed by the impact from fast rotating mobbing parts. According to this crushing effect, the impact crusher can be divided into hammer crusher, cage type crusher, and counterattack crusher.
5. Grinding machine. The ore in the rotating cylinder is crushed or destroyed by the impact and grinding effect form grinding medium such as steel ball, steel rod, gravel or ore block and so on.
6. Other types of crushing grinding machines. For example, roll crusher, disk crusher, centrifugal mill, vibrating ore grinding mill and so on.
Different kinds of crushing equipment have different specifications and different applications. Currently, the jaw crusher or rotary cone crusher are used widely in ore beneficiation and coarse crushing process. For medium crushing, the scale type cone crusher is used widely; for fine crushing, short head type cone crusher is adopted usually. Additionally, rod mill is usually for coarse grinding while ball mill for fine grinding.
Our country independently researched and developed eternal magnetization technology for the
magnetic separator. After the 1960s, the new technology of fine screening and grinding again
makes the concentrate grade improve to about 66% from 62%, thus realizing the requirement by
the Ministry of Metallurgical Industry that the concentrate grade has to be improved to 65%.
raymond grinder: http://www.hxjq-crusher.com/S256.html
shaker feeder: http://www.crusher-machine.com/n211.html