Pay Attention to Installation of Bucket Elevator
21 October, 2012 at 1:34 am in Business
The bucket elevator, also named a grain leg, is a mechanism for hauling flowable bulk materials (most often grain or fertilizer) vertically.
In general most free flowing materials and many materials with poor flow characteristics can be successfully handled with a bucket elevator. The rate at which material can be elevated depends on many factors in addition to the obvious effects of bucket design, capacity and speed. In particular attention has to be paid to material charge and discharge characteristics.
The bucket elevator is a kind of mechanical conveying equipment which transports the material through changing the potential energy. With the features of big throughput, high lifting height, stable and reliable operation, and long service life, the bucket elevator is widely used for conveying powder, granular, small block with non-abrasive or less abrasive, such as coal, cement, stone, sand, clay, ore and so on.
The installation of bucket elevator is as follows.
1. Bucket elevator must be rigidly mounted on a solid concrete foundation. The surface of the concrete foundation should be flat and horizontal, to keep the bucket elevator after installation vertical.
2. After completing the installation of chassis, you should install chain and hopper. The U-shaped screw is both chain connector and fixed member. You must tighten U-shaped screw to ensure the reliable operation of bucket elevator.
3. You should properly tension the chain and hopper after installed.
4. We should add appropriate amount of oil and butter to the reducer and the bearing. The reducer needs industrial gear oil lubrication; the bearing should use calcium-based or sodium-based butter.
5. After installation, empty commissioning should be carryout as soon as possible. Notes: you can not rewind and bump. The time of empty running should not be less than 2 hours. Avoid overheating phenomenon. The bearing temperature does not exceed 250C; the reducer temperature does not exceed 300C. After two hours empty running, the normal load test can be carried out. We must feed materials uniformly and continuously at the load test to prevent clogging.
Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional bucket elevator manufacturer in China. If you want to get more information about the bucket conveyor, please contact Hongxing Company.
classifiers : http://www.ore-mills.com/screw-classifier.html
Electromagnetic Vibrating Feeder : http://www.crusher-export.com/electromagnetic-vibrating-feeder.html