web analytics

Welcome, Guest. Login / register for a free account  

replica Hublot Classic Fusion 30 The Omega Student Newspaper

18 September, 2014 at 3:09 am in Computer

No Image Available

Contact Details


Location : breitling

Send Inquiry

Turning light into matter Scientists at Harvard and MIT have found a way to bind light particles together in such a way that they interact as if they were matter. Photonic molecules, as they are called, are something previously regarded as only theoretically possible. However, according to a paper published in the Sept. 25 issue of Nature, this is no longer the case. Photons, the particles that make up light fake u boat uk, are traditionally massless and therefore don't interact with other matter. This new procedure causes photons to bind together in such a way that they act as if they do have mass and will interact with other matter. The device does not currently work with real time brain activity, but that is the hope and where researchers would like the device to go. The intention behind the project is that it will perform as an early warning tool to those suffering from epilepsy. It will serve as a way to audibly tell if a person is about to have a seizure for those who aren't trained in reading EEGs. Eric Schmuttenmaer/Creative Commons An international panel in Stockholm has released a 2,000 page report in which they upgraded the likelihood of global warming being man made from "very likely" to "extremely likely." This change means that scientists are now 95 per cent certain (up from 90 per cent) that global warming has, in the vast majority fake watches uk http://www.speedroc.com/replica-cartier-ballon-bleu-28mm.html, been caused by humans and their actions. This represents a doubling in confidence on the part of remaining scientists, changing from 10 per cent uncertain, to five per cent uncertain. According to the report Discount Replica Breitling Super Avenger watches Online Sale, the main source of greenhouse gas emission, one of the contributing factors of climate change http://www.asmallheaven.net/replica-rolex-milgauss-disocunt-uk.html, is China and other emerging countries

Email This Post Print This Post

About Us

Global Freead is the no.1 advertising portal available online to easily reach worldwide customers. It is a free classified website with a wide range of visitors in internet. A Site To Post Free Buy Sell Global Classified Ads Online. Search Classified Ads For Jobs, Find Real Estate Properties On Sale and much more.