Rules that should be followed when designing sand maker
19 March, 2013 at 2:49 am in Buy & Sell
The sand making machine produced by our company can provide you with all-around technical supports. The whole line is consists of vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, straight centrifugal crusher, vibrating screen and belt conveyor. According to specific requirements, we can combine different models together to meet various needs. HX series impact crusher is a high-efficiency rock crushing equipment at international leading level; the machine introduces the crushing theory and technology from Barmag Company of America and combines the actual situation of sand making.
In this section it is suggested that, Vibrating screen applied with a creative attitude, analyses can lead to important improvements and to the conception and perfection of alternate, perhaps more functional, economical, and durable products.
To stimulate creative thought, the following rules are suggested for the designer and analyst. The first six rules are particularly applicable for the analyst.
1. A creative use of need of physical properties and control process.
2. Recognize functional loads and their significance.
3. Anticipate unintentional loads.
4. Devise more favorable loading conditions.
5. Provide for favorable stress distribution and stiffness with minimum weight.
6. Use basic equations to proportion and optimize dimensions.Shaking concentrator
7. Choose materials for a combination of properties.
8. Select carefully, stock and integral components.
9. Modify a functional design to fit the manufacturing process and reduce cost.
10.Jaw breakers Provide for accurate location and noninterference of parts in assembly.
Machinery design covers the following contents.
1. Provides an introduction to the design process, problem formulation,raymond mill and safety factors.
2. Reviews the material properties and static and dynamic loading analysis,
Including beam, vibration and impact loading, Vibrating screen 3. Reviews the fundamentals of stress and defection analysis.
4. Introduces fatigue-failure theory with the emphasis on stress-life approaches to high-cycle fatigue design, which is commonly used in the design of rotation machinery.
5. Discusses thoroughly the phenomena of wear mechanisms,Limestone rotary kiln surface contact stresses, and surface fatigue.
6. Investigates shaft design using the fatigue-analysis techniques.
7. Discusses fluid-film and rolling-element bearing theory and application
8. Gives a thorough introduction to the kinematics, design and stress analysis of spur gears, and a simple introduction to helical, bevel, and worm gearing.
9. Discusses spring design including compression, extension and torsion springs.
10. Deals with screws and fasteners including power screw and preload fasteners.
11. Introduces the design and specification of disk and drum clutches and brakes.
Cone crusher manufacturer?www.hxjqcrusher.com/Cone-crusher.htmlore tube drier: http://www.china-hxjq.com/n294.html