Short training: simple methods to import PowerPoint to Windows Movie Maker?
7 January, 2013 at 2:19 am in Computer
A lot of people may want to edit their favorite PowerPoint files in Windows Movie Maker, but only a few understand how to import PowerPoint to Windows Movie Maker,. Subsequent, I'd want to share you a way to import PowerPoint to Windows Movie Maker for editing.
Method 1: conserve PowerPoint files as photos
PowerPoint enables users to conserve PowerPoint files into photographs.
1. Open PowerPoint file, click file and decide on save as, then choose the picture format you wanted. There is 6 image formats it is possible to go for: *.gif, *.jpg, *png, *tif, *bmp, *emf. Any one particular format will be ok.
2. After saved the slides as pictures, open the Windows Movie Maker, it is easy to input the slide pictures and crank out an attractive video.
The downside of this method is usually that it cannot continue to keep the audios and animations in original PowerPoint presentation. In order to avoid this, I will show you the 2nd method.
Method 2: convert PowerPoint to WMV
All we need to have here can be a skilled PowerPoint to WMV converter. It could convert PowerPoint to WMV also as retain the construction of original PowerPoint file, and in some cases always keep all delicately designed components in PowerPoint.
1. Add PowerPoint files: start the PowerPoint to WMV converter and click on Add button to input the PowerPoint files.
2. Choose output: Please click profile button to set output profile as WMV and then come to a decision the target folder in Output panel.
3. Make advanced settings: For making precise output, you are able to click the Settings button subsequent to Profile, and you can make advanced settings for profile, audio and video parameters in the pop-up Profile interface. Then click OK to conserve the current settings.
4. Customize the output effects: Press the Customize button to define the output WMV file yourself. This has Timing, Music, Audio, Slide and Conversion. Set each item while you need to have, or follow the default settings.
5. Convert PowerPoint to WMV: Click on the Start icon to start changing the PowerPoint presentation to WMV file. When the conversion is completed, click Finish to view the WMV files inside the specified folder.
6. Final: Open the Windows Movie Maker and input the PowerPoint video for modifying.
Article Resource: http://dvdconverter.blog.fc2blog.net/blog-entry-29.html