The highlights on new configuration of iron crusher
16 March, 2013 at 7:26 am in Buy & Sell
Iron is the most frequently-used metal, of which the iron ore is the key factor with 95% of the using metal. Iron is mainly used in structural engineering application and maritime affairs use, car industry and common industry. The common iron ore mining equipment are jaw crusher, cone crusher, hammer crusher, ball mill, fine grinding, etc. Often workers prefer to choose a metallurgical plant which possesses a complete iron ore crusher plant. So far, the most popular iron ore production line combines two jaw crushers with sand making machine, and later the material is sent for magnetic separation and grinded into the ball mill.
USA As far back as January 1997 the Clean Washington Center published a report entitled Small-Scale Recycled Glass-to-Fines Processing System in which it states: the most common pulverizer machine seen in large-scale glass processing facilities is vertical shaft impactor crusher. These mills reduce the glass to fines by flinging it against the inside wall of a rotating casing. The rotating casing becomes lined with glass to be crushed. The advantage of this configuration is that glass functions as both the impact and wearing surfaces.
1. England glass halt, containing crushed glass from local bottle banks, is being by a surrey-based company to resurface stretches of the M6 in Cheshire and the M50 in Gloucestershire. This is the first time glass halt has been used on motorway construction in the UK.
2. The recycled crushed glass produced through the VSI vertical crusher is at -4mm for use in paving blocks. An important issue the company needed to consider the usage-of-glass-to-sand mix. If all glass is used, the density of the blocks can be up to 3 times the weight of a sand-manufactured block.
3. The material, which is made up of almost one-third glass mixed with limestone and bitumen, is being used to repair a 3.3-mile stretch of the M50 and 2.5 miles of the M6. Around 50000 tonnes of the material will have been used when the two projects have been completed.
4. The company is conducting ongoing research into the building block industry to ascertain the suitability of glass in building block manufacture. Another market area being pursued and researched is the use of glass recycling equipment in decorative aquarium sands/gravels.
5. France A French firm has recently developed a patent for a glass-based cement suitable for use as a soil stabilizing binder. The residual waste from glass containers and flat glass is ground, chemically activated and processed into a binder which, after being mixed with crushed sand validated in a laboratory, can be used to stabilize soil (such as pathways, cycle tracks, footpaths and car parks.flour dryer: http://www.hxjqchina.com/n122.html