The Process and Characteristics of Continuous Concrete Batching Plant
23 January, 2013 at 6:34 am in Business
At present, the Intermittent concrete batching plant is popular in market, its process is: deploy the good raw material, the stir them into the concrete mixer, after that, the material is unloaded into the transporter.
However, the process of continuous concrete batching plant is such that.
1) After the start of production, according to raw materials’ order of distance from the mixer imports, start uniform batching process, arrive mixer brim synchronously.
2) Various materials imported into the mixer evenly in proportion.
3) Stirring the material forward when roundabout mixing, materials are advanced to exit into finished products.
4) Production to pre-set the amount of square, material stops according to the order of.distance from the mixer import.
5) From starting production to the end of the production, the ingredients, stirring / push, the material is carried out continuously.
Characteristics of continuous concrete batching plant:
1) host work smoothly: raw materials in a relatively long period of time evenly into the mixer. No the intermittent burst feeding process.
2) finished smoothly into the car: the concrete evenly into the car in a long period of time, no intermittent burst discharge process.
3) Less space occupied: reducing a large the finished bucket and aggregate in storage bucket, low height and small footprint.
4) The wear of the wear parts is low: no impact smooth stirring, while mixing less.
5) Low energy consumption: installed power, while mixing less raw materials, a small amount evenly into the mixer and easily mixed.
6) low cost of use and maintenance: structural part of a small, short belt, steady work.
What’s more, if you are interested in any of our products like the portable concrete mixer, belt conveyor type concrete mixing plant, double shaft concrete mixer and so on, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationship with new clients around the world in the near future.