The working process of continuous concrete batching plant
5 March, 2013 at 3:01 am in Business
1) Host work smoothly: raw materials in a relatively long period of time evenly into the mixer. No the intermittent burst feeding process.
2) Finished smoothly into the car: the concrete evenly into the car in a long period of time, no intermittent burst discharge process.
3) Less space occupied: reducing a large the finished bucket and aggregate in storage bucket, low height and small footprint.
4) The wear of the wear parts is low: no impact smooth stirring, while mixing less.
5) Low energy consumption: installed power, while mixing less raw materials, a small amount evenly into the mixer and easily mixed.
6) Low cost of use and maintenance: structural part of a small, short belt, steady work.What’s more, if you are interested in any of our products like the portable concrete mixer, belt conveyor type concrete mixing plant, double shaft concrete mixer and so on, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationship with new clients around the world in the near future.