What Causes Jaw Breakage of Jaw Crusher ?
19 July, 2013 at 3:42 am in Buy & Sell
A jaw crusher is generally used as a primary crusher in a crushing circuit. Product is fed into the top of the jaw crusher by an vibrating grizzly feeder. The eccentric rotating drive shaft causes the movable jaw to oscillate crushing the aggregate against a fixed jaw. Jaw crushers are run on belt drives driven by an electric motor or diesel engine. Jaw crushers are used extensively throughout the aggregate and mineral processing industry.
1. Casting process is not qualified, there are many defects such as porosity, therefor, the mobile jaw will be rupture after using period of time.
2. When things can’t be broken into the jaw crusher, shock pressure of the equipment increase, bracket panel don’t give play to the function of fault protection, and pass the strong momentum to mobile jaw.
3. Mobile jaw displacement changes have taken place in the operation, mobile jaw bottom has collided with rack protecting plate, led to the mobile jaw fracture.
4. The rod spring failure, increasing pressure on the movable jaw.
5. The distance between mobile jaw and stationary jaw determine the size of discharge port, if the size of discharge port is unreasonable, it also will cause mobile jaw fracture failure.
6. Irrational feeding methods increase the shock pressure of mobile jaw when the material put down.
As the leader of China mining crusher industry, Hongxing Machinery after years of research and twenty years precipitation technology, production of crusher, jaw crusher, impact crusher, the European crusher and other crushing equipment, has won a number of national patents, is the National Aggregate Association recommended products.flotation machine?http://www.hxjq-mill.com/products/flotation_machine.html